Last updated & effective: April 4, 2023
While using the Site, You may provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. This information is collected through forms, calendar bookings, content downloads, and/or subscriptions sign ups.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Site.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (i.e. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Site by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Site or when You access the Site by or through a mobile device.
Due to the nature of Do Not Track signals, we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. Behavioural Advertising: As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at https://thenai.org/about-online-advertising/faq/?tab=2.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the URLs listed below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
2. To provide, maintain, and improve our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site.
3. To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
4. To provide you with news, content downloads, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information.
5. To attend to and manage your requests.
6. For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
7. For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Site, our products, our other services, our marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information pursuant to applicable law or in response to valid orders, warrants, subpoenas, and/or requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your personal information if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Your information, including your personal information, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, Canada and the United States.
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Our Site may permit you to create an account. When you do, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else who has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services accessed via links on our Site.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (California’s “Shine the Light” law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law and are a California resident, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.